Browse through our current job vacancies.
Dummy Don't Delete
National Chemical Company based in Pinetown is looking for a National Sales Manager reporting to the MD.
Ability to travel nationally weekly is essential.
Must have a sociable personality and good team interactions, yet be strong and fair in leadership. Will be at an Exco level so a good understanding of financials as well as market analysis and presentation skills essential.
- Niche chemical / technical / construction / machinery businesses that are above R750m in total sales revenue derived from multiple SKU’s with more than 800 customers
- Corporate environment with entrepreneurial leeway
- BCom / IMM / MBA preferably with a BSc. (Chemistry /Chem Eng)
- 18-20 years with a minimum of 5-8 years successfully leading a sales team
- Ability to operate in a complex, technical field / market
- Chemical background or undergraduate degree/diploma
Sales Manager - Cato Ridge
Dynamic Multi-National supplier and distributor of meat and frozen food products to the retail, wholesale and food-service sectors is looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the sales traders within the organisation.
- Matric minimum plus a tertiary qualification in Business, Finance, Marketing or related
- 5 years extensive experience in trading, sales, import/export, management
- Deep category knowledge and exceptional management of sales performance required
- Manage the performance and development of Sales Consultants within the company
- Engages in one-on-one coaching and direction by conducting weekly meetings with sales consultants
- Effectively lead and facilitate sales meetings that educate, motivate and ultimately produce key behaviour changes to drive sales
- Accountable for successfully implementing key corporate/market changes and programs across all sales positions; ensuring all sales consultants achieve required behaviour changes and performance metrics
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology
- Fully leverage available tools and resources within the sales department to ensure high level of accountability and communication
- Partner/coordinate with the various heads of department to maximize business resources and productivity of sales support resources to grow profitable sales
- Directly manage and engage critical/developing customer accounts, and ensure proper management of all other accounts
- Professionally represent the company at community and/or business meetings to promote the company
- Develop and deliver sales budgets
- Assign all area/customers changes or allocations
Accounts Clerk - Glenanil
Leading Screen Printing company based in Glenanil is looking for a Junior Accounts Clerk.
- Debtors and creditors experience including debtors recons experience
- Ability to work 7.30 – 4.30
- Chasing payments
- Dealing with factory staff
- Consolidating information for invoicing purposes
Para-Planner - Kloof
Leading Financial Services Company based in Kloof is looking for an experienced Para-Planner to join their team.
Para-planning experience from a financial services practice is essential
Assisting with investment planning, retirement planning, estate planning, death & disability planning
Customer Services Administrator - River Horse Valley
Wholesaler of luxury items to the on-line industry is looking for a customer services administrator to ensure orders are processed accurately and timeously. Hours 8.30 – 4.30 Monday to Friday.
- Experience with an Inventory Planning Systems
- Experience with Google Mail, sheets and docs
- Experience with Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with order taking and upselling
- Calm, loyal, consistent, patient, compliant, caring, modest and relaxed
Receptionist - Glenanil
Leading National Company based in Glenanil is looking for a Receptionist. Hours 8 – 4.30. IT skills and some basic accounts experience an advantage.
Stay in touch!
Cell: 082 770 6672