Browse through our current job vacancies.
Dummy Don't Delete
National Chemical Company based in Pinetown is looking for a National Sales Manager reporting to the MD.
Ability to travel nationally weekly is essential.
Must have a sociable personality and good team interactions, yet be strong and fair in leadership. Will be at an Exco level so a good understanding of financials as well as market analysis and presentation skills essential.
- Niche chemical / technical / construction / machinery businesses that are above R750m in total sales revenue derived from multiple SKU’s with more than 800 customers
- Corporate environment with entrepreneurial leeway
- BCom / IMM / MBA preferably with a BSc. (Chemistry /Chem Eng)
- 18-20 years with a minimum of 5-8 years successfully leading a sales team
- Ability to operate in a complex, technical field / market
- Chemical background or undergraduate degree/diploma
Trader - Hillcrest
Leading Multi-National supplier and distributor of frozen and chilled food products to the retail, wholesale and food-service sectors is looking for a Trader or Telesales sales person to sell and maximise volume and GP of a full range of products through tele-selling.
Industry experience in meat/poultry is preferred, but not essential.
Ability to build strong customer relationships
Ability to negotiate and close is essential
Good on problem solving
Can work under pressure
Proactive and strong on follow up
Self-starter with initiative
Confident clear telephone voice
Friendly and able to “connect” with the customer
Own car essential
Selling – maximising volume and GP of full range of products through tele-selling
Building strong customer relationships to become “first port of call”
Servicing existing customers and gaining new business
Resolving operational issues
Liaising with various departments
Administration – data capture on SYSPRO, maintaining client data base, assisting debtors, passing credits
Proposals on pricing
PA to MD - Pinetown
National Company based in Pinetown is looking for a PA (Executive Office Manager). Reporting to Managing Director.
Effectively liaise with clients, service providers and staff.
Taking and screening of calls.
Communicate memorandums and announcements to all staff as and when required.
The co-ordination and arranging of local and overseas travel.
Prepare itinerary and supporting documentation if needed, including visa applications.
Manage the MD’s diary.
Assisting with letters and creating of documents and presentations.
Meet and greet MD’s guests.
Make arrangements for meetings such as booking venues, arranging catering etc.
Arrange gifts and flowers for special occasions.
Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, including scheduling of meetings and conferences.
Provide administrative support to MD and the EXCO team.
Compiling of meeting documentation and timeous circulation thereof prior to meetings.
Ensure authorisation of quotations and invoices as required.
Make ad hoc sundry purchases and payments (tickets, telephone bills, gifts etc.), running errands where necessary.
Matric and Business Administration Qualification or similar
Minimum 5 years within a corporate environment
Competencies & Personality:
Professional, hands-on and resourceful.
Be able to provide a high-level of administrative support, exceptional communication, organization, and computer skills.
Have diplomacy and tact when dealing with colleagues, senior management, directors, and customers.
Have the ability to complete tasks timeously and effectively.
Have complete discretion at all times.
Have the ability to take initiative within the guidelines of company policy.
Have the ability to follow instructions precisely and have excellent attention to detail.
Have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
Reliable and trustworthy.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
A love for working with people and thrives on admin and organization-based tasks.
The ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Proficient at a professional level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Assistant Accountant / Senior Bookkeeper I Pinetown
Join a Group of Companies based in Pinetown to assist the Owners with audit and accounting functions across all the family businesses.
- B.Com or B.Compt qualified minimum
- Exposure to audit and general accounting functions including TAX
- Looking for a practical and methodical worker who is curious by nature and likes to problem solve
Payroll Officer - Pinetown
National Manufacturing Company based in Pinetown is looking for a Payroll Officer. Reporting to HR Manager.
- Matric plus relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years in a large and busy payroll environment administering numerous payrolls
- Experience in dealing with provident fund, medical aid schemes
- Strong numeracy skills
Creditors Clerk - Cato Ridge
National FMCG Company in Cato Ridge is looking for a Junior Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Syspro experience an advantage
- Excel experience
- Creditors experience
- Own car
Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant - Cato Ridge
National FMCG Company in Cato Ridge/Hillcrest is looking for a Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Manager.
- Experience in GL queries (maintenance and monthly recons)
- Experience in maintaining sub ledgers to GL
- Experience in reconciling expenses such as forex, cell phone usage, fuel, tolls and credit cards
- Syspro experience an advantage
- Own car
Stay in touch!
Cell: 082 770 6672